Nothing is more effective than a coherent programme, empowering communication and attractive rewards to encourage your sales staff to surpass themselves.
Our platform includes all this from the very start and gives you the opportunity to create a unique programme for your sales team and your managers.
The success of a sales incentive programme is based on three key factors:
- a dynamic programme boosted all year round with challenges using various mechanisms,
- regular events, with messages customised to performances,
- genuinely motivating rewards, both collectively and individually.
For you, we will create a challenge interface that will lend consistency to your programme and a seamless user experience for your sales staff thanks to the interface capabilities of our technical platform.
The many different settings and configurations mean you can quickly roll out new actions and boost communication about a challenge thanks to a customised automated marketing tool and our support with campaign management.
- Incentive commercial managers partly with gifts
- Differentiate incentives based on specific sales criteria
- Create emulation between regions
- Yearly challenge with 4 boosters
- Individual points management and regional competition
- One-time individual challenges with ranking and ad hoc rewards
- Increase in yearly sales ;
- Over 30 minutes spent on the Challenge site per commercial
- Stimulate advisors in the company branches
- Foster sales of specific products
- Create emulation between advisors and branches of the region
- Personalized back office
- Marketing animation
- Tailored rewards selection
- Deployment and animation of 4 challenges per year
- Boost sales on the Sanish market for all the brand's product references
- Provide the sales force with a tool to animate, train and pilot points-of-sale
- A programme that has been designed to collect and enrich sales data
- A tailored high-end gifts selection, that fit with the brand's universe
- Points transfer function
- An incentivized network of independant points-of-sales and better anticipation of restocking
Nos points de vue et articles sur le sujet
20 May 2019Constater que la génération Z est moins fidèle aux marques que ses aînés de la génération Y (les “millenials” nés entre 1980 et 2000) est presque devenu un lieu commun. Une donnée clé illustre ce point : 81% d’entre eux...
19 May 2019Le CRM : professionnaliser la gestion de la relation client Pourquoi se doter d’un outil CRM La gestion de la relation client (GRC), en anglais customer relationship management (CRM), est l'ensemble des outils et...
07 May 2019En 2018, plusieurs acteurs de premier plan ont annoncé envisager de refondre leur programme de fidélité à points en intégrant la technologie de la blockchain. Des acteurs du secteur aérien notamment, Air Asia et...
18 March 2019Lorsqu’il est question d’acquisition, on oppose souvent outbound et inbound marketing : les solutions qui consistent à adresser des messages aux prospects, et celles qui permettent au prospect de trouver la marque lors...
Whether you would like us to study your project, demonstrate one of our solutions
or simply to meet us for a coffee at our agency