Reward positive actions for your brand (recommending a product, responding to an invitation, buying your products) to boost your target engagement. Give them points they can convert into services or gifts.
In this way, you will build a win-win relationship between your brand and your targets.
You completely manage the profitability of the programme, focusing your sales on products with high added value and motivating your customers to purchase through personalised incentives.
Leoo helps you design and roll-out a loyalty points programme adapted to your objectives, your audience and your digital ecosystem.
- Encite repurchasing by rewarding the loyalty of professional customers
- Create personalized challenges to increase the turnover per customer
- Increase product knowledge in order to foster sales
- Enrich the brand experience
- Design, animation and management of the programme
- Tailored rewards selection
- Personalization based on captured and consolidated customer data
- Encourage clients to earn points and monitor the performance of the programme
- +22% turnover with customers who signed into the programme
- A high share of active members
- Incite consumers to meet with their Thermomix advisors
- Win the loyalty of customers and reward those who organize "culinary workshops"
- A programme with different levels of engagement (purchases, workshops, referrals)
- Referral system and workshop invitations management module
- Behavioral-based marketing automation
- Hierarchy of rewards in 3 levels, mixing Thermomix products and a tailored selection of partners offers
- Over 37,000 accounts created with 6 months after the launch
- Over 25,000 workshops organized in 6 months
- Get customer data (sales history, product profile)
- Win customers loyalty and increase turnover per farmer
- Foster cross-sell accross product ranges
- Involve major distributors
- Tailored-made module to manage purchase data
- Multichannel marketing animation: SMS, telephone, emails, postal mail, trade fairs
- Tailored rewards selection : Yara tools and services mixed with personal gifts
- 4 countries
- Over 5,000 members
Nos points de vue et articles sur le sujet
20 May 2019Constater que la génération Z est moins fidèle aux marques que ses aînés de la génération Y (les “millenials” nés entre 1980 et 2000) est presque devenu un lieu commun. Une donnée clé illustre ce point : 81% d’entre eux...
19 May 2019Le CRM : professionnaliser la gestion de la relation client Pourquoi se doter d’un outil CRM La gestion de la relation client (GRC), en anglais customer relationship management (CRM), est l'ensemble des outils et...
07 May 2019En 2018, plusieurs acteurs de premier plan ont annoncé envisager de refondre leur programme de fidélité à points en intégrant la technologie de la blockchain. Des acteurs du secteur aérien notamment, Air Asia et...
18 March 2019Lorsqu’il est question d’acquisition, on oppose souvent outbound et inbound marketing : les solutions qui consistent à adresser des messages aux prospects, et celles qui permettent au prospect de trouver la marque lors...
Whether you would like us to study your project, demonstrate one of our solutions
or simply to meet us for a coffee at our agency