Managing your distribution network and creating loyalty are essential to develop your business; they are your primary ambassadors and know all about your end-customers. A tailor-made engagement programme for your distributors will help support them and boost sales.
The Leoo platform means a quick launch of a customised programme to solve problems specific to the management of a distributor or reseller network: incentives for sales and growth, challenges, support and circulation of training content and information.
With you, we'll define the incentive mechanisms, service and support levels and a tailored management plan to boost relationships with sellers in your distribution network.
Our programmes naturally include functions adapted to distributor programmes: point-of-sale account management, points transfer, structure to help sales reps manage points of sale...
Finally, data represents the very heart of our network management programmes: collecting data about our end-customers to manage sell-ins and sell-outs or distribution network data for your sales reps.
- Reward the performance of all sales rep of your indirect network
- Forecast restocking needs of points-of-sale
- Capture data about end customers
- Personalized back office and reportings for commercial managers
- Marketing animation of sales rep and creation of a direct channel to reach sales rep with training and information content about the brand's products
- Tailored rewards selection, consistent with the luxury watchmaking universe
- Rewards the turnover growth of each partner
- Increase awareness all year long
- Strengthen the link with the best partners thanks to events
- Personalized back office
- Marketing animation
- Tailored rewards selection
- The programme has been extended to new products and targets in 2018
- Incite and reward cross and up-selling thanks to tactical actions piloted by different countries
- Boost the sales of key products
- Value ambassadors thanks to a status-based offer of services
- Conception, deployment, animation and management of a European programme (10 countries)
- Back-Office for country managers
- Marketing actions based on the analysis of sales
- Over 15 000 active accounts
Nos points de vue et articles sur le sujet
20 May 2019Constater que la génération Z est moins fidèle aux marques que ses aînés de la génération Y (les “millenials” nés entre 1980 et 2000) est presque devenu un lieu commun. Une donnée clé illustre ce point : 81% d’entre eux...
19 May 2019Le CRM : professionnaliser la gestion de la relation client Pourquoi se doter d’un outil CRM La gestion de la relation client (GRC), en anglais customer relationship management (CRM), est l'ensemble des outils et...
07 May 2019En 2018, plusieurs acteurs de premier plan ont annoncé envisager de refondre leur programme de fidélité à points en intégrant la technologie de la blockchain. Des acteurs du secteur aérien notamment, Air Asia et...
18 March 2019Lorsqu’il est question d’acquisition, on oppose souvent outbound et inbound marketing : les solutions qui consistent à adresser des messages aux prospects, et celles qui permettent au prospect de trouver la marque lors...
Whether you would like us to study your project, demonstrate one of our solutions
or simply to meet us for a coffee at our agency